This Year...

Well it's New Year's Eve.

What have I accomplished in 2009?

1. Published "Deisies Bloom in Fall", "Aisha", and "Jesus Loves Jackie" in the Journal of Texas Women's Writers (Jan 09)

2. Presented "Bah! Comic Books" Presentation at SWTX Popular Culture Association in Albuquerque, NM (Feb. 09)

3. Presented "Three Hundred Euros" at South Texas College's Human Trafficking conference (April 09)

4. "The Double Murder" and "On South Padre" published in Boundless anthology (April 09)

5. "Santa Rosa of Lima" accepted into Spring 2010 issue of Reflections (Oct. 09)

6. "Among the Mariposas" chosen as a winner of the Nuestra Voz chapbook competition, and will be published in spring (Dec. 09)

Yes, that's right! I'm having my own book published! So exciting!!!

Did I accomplish enough this year? I remember at the beginning of this year, I said my motto would be "Just live your dream". Just go for it. I'm the only one that can make this happen.

I think I'm making it happen :-) Bye 09. You were good to me. May 2010 be just as prosperous.

Comments