PUBBED AGAIN!

Hurray!

"We are so pleased to accept “Good Girls” for publication in the upcoming issue of /Cold Mountain Review/."

Ahh! I'm so unbelievably happy right now~!!

This little email just sent me to the sky and back X-D X-D X-D

You see, there I was, just studying away for my GRE exam, in slight agony, when my phone went BEEEEP.

I was angry because, well, I was in the middle of looking up what the heck scintillate means, when I opened up my email and there it was, titiled "YOUR POEM WAS ACCEPTED"

ZOMG! I even have to sign a CoNtRaCt!

So yes, I'm a dork, I know. I did a little research on the magazine, and it is so totally professional. Among the other contributors are creative writing professors, award winning novelists and poets, and even a Gugenheim Fellow.

How is my little bitty poem, "Good Girls" going to look next to those? Pathetic. But whatever! It's pubbed, I'm estatic, and I'm giving myself the rest of the day off from gre study~!!!

Oh, check out Cold Mountain Review HERE:

http://www.coldmountain.appstate.edu/index.html

Comments