3am!

LOL!

At 3am tomorrow morn', I'll be heading to Brownsville to catch a plane to Philly!

Goodness, I can't believe my trip's already here. I'm slightly more nervous than excited. Of course, I promise to blog all abouts it when I get back. And yes, I'll take pictures.

:-D :-D :-D :-D

When I get back, I also promise to myself to get back into the swing of writing.

On a slightly unrelated note - I've started my South Texas Literature course and I'm actually liking the reading quite a bit. I'm just about finished reading George Washington Gomez by Americo Paredes, and next up on my list is Dew on the Thorn by Jovita Gonzalez. I'm actually quite a fan of historical fic, and so far I've really been having a hard time putting my books down! I like learning more about the history of this region... its rich and well, I didn't even realize just how rich.

Ok I'm off to class. Probably no blog posts till I return Sunday

Comments