Let the Thesis Hours Commence!

So yesterday I took the giant leap and registered for my thesis hours.

Its real. Its finally happening. I'm actually seeing the light at the end of this MFA tunnel...

Nine months or so from now, if all goes according to plan - I'll get my masters degree.

And so what does this mean? For me, loads of stress. I'm freaking out. First of all, thesis horror stories. Gwahh... I hope everything goes smoothly for me. But already its been a little rocky. Boo.

And secondly - I'm really afraid that my work won't be taken seriously. I mean, is it really MFA quality? I'm not so sure sometimes.

And then there's this... ok so I graduated, now what? In case you haven't noticed by now, unknowns make me REALLY nervous. I mean REALLY nervous. And this is one big fat unknown.

Ah well... its ok. I just need a little luck and some faith things will turn out.. right?!!?

Comments