Encouraging Emails Make Me Feel All Warm and Fuzzy Inside

:-D

Today, I got an email from none other than Molly Peacock!

If you've read my West Chester Saga, you'll know the story: Girl decides to wear six inch heals, Girl gets caught in Philadelphia rain, Girl meets poet, Poet offers girl ride, girl feels giddy and talks poet's ear off, etc etc...

Well long story short, Molly wanted to read my thesis. A few weeks ago (After taking an nth glance at it myself) I send it her way. And she got back to me today with some very encouraging comments.

:-D

Molly's pretty much my poetic idol. I've loved her poetry for... er... ever? And then when I met her, I was so unbelievably impressed with her as a person, too. Ok, so I have a poetry crush. Get over it. No, I can't get over it.

Anyway, this made my day. In other slightly less interesting news, I've received two rejection letters today and I really don't care.

Comments

Post a Comment