The Garden, Uprooted Now In Pre-Order!



I saw this in my inbox today, and it absolutely took my breath away. Time do ::dance::

Today, nothing can bring me down! :-) Not after seeing this, anyway. Goodness, in my wildest dreams I'd never have imagined that my first book would look so beautious.

So now comes the wonderful task of collecting pre-orders. Would you like to be on my ultra exculsive list of people I love dearly? Of course you would! If you live in the Rio Grande Valley, you'll be able to catch me both tonight at Poetry Pasta and Vino in Brownsville, and Saturday in McAllen! Both at Carino's Italian. With every pre-order, I'm giving away a copy of my latest chapbook, The Garden of Dresses.

Or! You COULD wait until the book is out and be slightly less cool and order the thing on Amazon... but those don't come with a nice little love letter from me! ;) or a free chappie, plus you have to pay shipping, see what I'm getting at??? LoL.

For those of y'all NOT in the RGV that would like to pre-order, shoot me an email at katherinehoerth@gmail.com and I'll put you on my mailling list to receive a form through the... mail! Wow right?

OokOkoKOko back to poeming. EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Comments