A Few Quick Announcements Before I Get Back to Typing!!

First and foremost:

I will be a featured reader at Carino's Italian on November 18th (which is close to my birthday, just sayin', in case you want to like, buy me a tiramisu?). Excitedness!


Poetry Pasta, and Vino -- Otto

Time Friday, November 18 · 7:30pm - 10:30pm




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Location Carino's Italian

421 E. Nolana Loop

McAllen, TX



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Created By Edward Vidaurre



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



More Info Pasta, Poetry & Vino Otto!



Carino's Italian and Barrio Poet Edward Vidaurre welcome you back to the 8th Pasta, Poetry, Vino & Arts Dinner event.



We welcome back as Master of Ceremonies: Brenda Nettles Riojas along with the benefactor of this event: The Narciso Martinez Cultural Arts Center.



The Narciso Martinez Cultural Arts Center is an organization dedicated to the preservation, promotion and development of the rich and cultural heritage of the Mexicano community. This heritage includes the visual arts, music, theater, dance and literary works.



Mark your calendars and don't miss out on a night of poetry, music, visual art, and delicious Italian cuisine.



For more information call Edward at 956-789-9905





Featuring me! Yes, me! Me me me me me :D
 
 
 
Oh, other news:
 
I am participating in NaNoWriMu this year! So hence -- my lack of blogging. Why not throw another random distraction on the fire to keep me from my poetry manuscript? Let the incessant typing... COMMENCE!
 
Follow me! I'm KatiePoet
 
14,289 words... and definitely counting

Comments