Quick Update!

Gwah!

I've been away from the blog for awhile. Reason why? My hands have been positively full!

I'm juggling class, thesis, conferences, writing, submission (I've gone all wild submitting) and and and and and DrAmA of epic proportions. Aye...

You know its bad when foul language gets flung like dung in the chimp exhibit at the zoo : (

And I would know - while I'm definitely not a connoisseur of cussing (bad words make me blush people), I am a former chimpanzee behavior researcher ;) Chimps, IMHO, are more civil than some poets (ahem!) and even some profs (ahem ahem!).

Ok so now that's off my chest...

Tomorrow I'm presenting at EGADS, at the University of Texas at Brownsville. I'm a lil nervous - mainly because today I was running through my presentation in front of my #1 fan, and my poems make us both blush X-D

Geez, I knew they were sexy but not that sexy.

But it's ok. I'll be fine, as long as my dad is not in the audience. heh...

Nuff for tonight I need to scoot off to bed.

More updates soon - promise!!

Comments