Formatting

is so beautiful and lovely and OMG it's my favorite thing in the whole wide world. My thesis.

It's driving me insane.

So in about twenty minutes I have an appointment to meet with someone from the grad school to go over formatting with me. I've been working hard on this all week, trying to get my margins just right, my lines to wrap and curve in the right place, trying to whip my table of contents into submission.... heh... heh... heh.... ok maybe I feel a poem coming on about this....

Anyway - I'm going armed with an extra pair of shoes, in case I need to beat someone over the head with my pumps and end up losing them in the battle. I know this is going to be a battle. And it won't be a sexy battle either. Ok maybe it will be a sexy battle.

Or maybe it won't be a battle at all.

Ok off to the grad office, and when I get back, I have the daunting task of choosing poems for tonights reading at Carinos. You're going, right? :)

I'll be there, as long as I don't end up a formatting casualty...

Comments